Powerful, flexible events management
Easily create any types of events from both frontend and backend of your site
- Free or paid events.
- Limit or un-limit number registrants.
- Fixed start date or a TBC (to be confirmed) date.
- Enable or disable registration (display only events).
- Registration handled on site or on external website.
- Private events: Users can only register for the event if they know event password.
- Custom fields to add more information of events if needed.
Create multiple instances of same event (one parent event and multiple it's children events)
- Recur events daily, weekly, monthly, and sets of dates.
- Each child event is an independent event with it's own registrants, registration form, tickets...
- Update parent event can update information of all children events.
- Easy location/venue creation from back-end by drag the marker on the map. When you move the marker on the map, the address of location will be updated automatically.
- Display event location/venue on Google Map.
- Display events from a selected location/venue.
- Get direction to a location/venue.
Nice, clean, responsive layouts
- Users can browse, register for your events from PC, laptop or any mobile devices.
- Different layout options to display events: Calendar, Timeline, List, Columns.
- Modules to display upcoming events, categories, locations, events map, mini calendar...
Custom fee fields
An unique, power feature of Events Booking allows you to charge registrants different registration fee base on what they choose/enter on registration form.
- Single selection (Radio / Single select). Example Adult : 100$, Student 90$, Children 30$.
- Multiple selections (Checkboxes/Multiple select). Example: Lunch(+100$), Wifi (+10$)
- Text fee field with fee formula.
- Multiply value of diffrent custom fee fields to calculate final fee.
Multiple ticket types
If it is needed, you can define multiple ticket types for your event. Users can choose the ticket types they want, select quantity for their registration.
- Each ticket type can have a different price and capacity available for purchasing.
- You can set maximum number of tickets which registrants can purchase for each type.
- Registration will be disabled for an event when no ticket types left for purchasing.
Different options to register for an event
- Individual Registration allows you to register for one user.
- Group Registration allow you to register for several users in a group. With group registration rate setup, admin can give discount for group registration (the more members in group, the more discount).
- Shopping cart option allows you to register for different events within one checkout.
- Registrants can access to registration history page to view their registration history and edit information of registration records if needed.
Custom, flexible registration form
- Choose to show/hide, require/not require any fields on registration form.
- Choose which fields you want to use for each type of registration (individual registration form, group members form, group billing form).
- Create additional custom fields to collect any information you want from registrants.
- Each event can have its own, independent set of custom fields.
Powerful custom fields
- Support 9 different types of custom fields: Textbox, Textarea, Dropdown, Multi-Select, Checkbox List, Radiolist, Datetime, Heading, Message.
- Conditional custom fields: Show hide a custom field base on selected value of another custom field
- Custom fee fields: Total registration fee will be calculated based on what users choose/enter on registration form.
- Custom field quantity: Limit each option in a custom field (Radio, Checkbox, Select, Multiple select) to a certain number you want.
- Option to assign custom fields to category or to individual event.
Deposit payment & Waiting List
- Enable deposit payment for an event will allow registrants pay upfront fee (determined by admin) while registering and pay remaining fee later (online payment or manually at the event).
- Enable waiting list allows users to join waiting list of an event when it is full. Later, if someone cancels the registration, admin can move these waiting lists users into registrants.
Registrants can make payment for their registration easily using the payment gateways you want.
- The most popular payment gateways: Paypal, Authorize.net, Eway, Worldpay and Offline payment plugins come with the extension by default.
- If you need a payment plugin which is not supported, you can contact us and we will give you quotation for the development.
- Generate PDF invoices and send to registrants for paid registration.
- Invoices can also be downloaded from registration history
- Invoice format can be customized for each event.
You can config the system to send PDF tickets to registrants when they register for your events.
- Tickets layout is confiurable.
- Use QRCODE in tickets PDF to checkin registrants.
- Tickets PDF can be configured (on/off) per event. Each event can have it own tickets layout if needed.
You can config the system to generate certificates for your registrants.
- Certificate can be turend on/off for each event.
- You can use a general certificate layout (in configuation) or design it for each event.
- Registrants can download certificates after event completed: From registration history or via download link in confirmation email.
- Notification emails sent to administrator when someone register for an event or submit event from front-end.
- Confirmation emails sent to registrants when they register for an event or their registration is approved by admin (in case they use offline payment).
- Mass Mail to send emails to all registrants of a selected event.
- Batch Mail to send emails to selected registrant.
- Reminder emails sent to registrants (automatically by the system) to remind them X-days before the event started.
- Notification email sent to administrator when registrants cancel his registration.
- Each event can have it own notification emails and email messages if required.
Integrate with ACYMailing and Mailchimp to assign registrants into mailing lists powered by these system. Then you can use these system to send newsleters to registrants if needed. The mailing lists can be configured per event.
- Share your events on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In... to get attention from more people.
- Allow saving events to personal calendar like Google, Yahoo, Outlook calendar
- View registrants list, search for registrant base first_name, last_name, organization... transaction_id, filter registrants from a selected event...
- Add/edit registration records, add more registrants into an existing group registration.
- Approve offline payment registration (after receiving payment from registrants).
- Export/Import registrants to/from Excel, CSV file.
- Sending mass mail to registrants of an event or to selected registrants.
- Resend email (in case registrants don't receive it for some reasons).
- Checkin registrants, download invoices, tickets, certificates if needed.